Popcorn Fun & more - New Patterns in my shop


Fun Holiday stitching is underway in my studio. Some fun little mousey designs to embroider on pillows, pouches or make into wall hangings. 

I design the PDF patterns for a full picture scenerio but they are easily manupulated. You can stitch the design in parts, choosing only what you need for your project. I've had lots of feedback on this and it seems to be a favorite feature of my patterns. I like to use the crayon coloring method on mine too but that is totally optional. My designs include full size patterns, thread & crayon color charts & full instructions. -  My patterns do not instruct how to stitch but do include the most basic of stitches. They are PDF format only, so you will receive the pattern as soon as you place the paid order.

Just added to the shop are...2 holiday & 2 summery patterns and I'm busy making some secret little giftys with them.




A glimpse of Cozy Tea & Popcorn Fun are shown above & below are Raspberry Lemonade & Cherry Pickin'.



I sure hope you enjoy stitching them....Find them in my Etsy Shop -Link at Top & Sidebar.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile