New Pattern - New Bag

 



The pdf pattern for my Little Nicki Bag is finally done & available in my Etsy Shop.
This was a fun pattern to work on, even though it took a long time, to get it all together.
I designed this bag to carry all my many projects from place to place. I love to dabble with so many different mediums, seems a bag is always needed. And it needed to have handles, so a pouch wasn't going to work. I need handles on bags because my hands & arms are always full. 
Stuff? 
Yes, I like stuff! Sewing, Artsy, Crafty Stuff is the best! 




Sewing the bags was fun, even though it got re-tested gads of times. But now, I have a lovely bag for each one of my projects.
They would make great gifts too! I've been thinking about that, since here we are on the downslide of August.




Making a bag is easy, would be a great starter pattern for someone just beginning. It doesn't use much fabric & has options for a zipper & a snap closure, so don't be intimidated by the zip. But I sure hope you try making one, because the zipper placket is so versatile, you'll want to install it in all your bags.



I recently, just began cross stitching. I don't plan to get involved deeply with this hobby but I just had to try. I'm working on Thimble Blossoms - Stitchville, I need to get back to it & finish. So, when I needed one more test done, I chose BC Cross Stitch fabric to make this one.
I filled it with cross stitching stuff & it works just fine...love it.

Hope you make one! Happy Sewing.  

Fabrics Shown: 
Pam Kitty - Picnic - Navy  Inside- Lt Blue Gingham
Heather Bailey -Up Parasol - Mockingbird blue  Inside-Clementine, Summerhouse -Pink
Bonnie & Camille -Vintage Picnic - Mayberry Mum  Inside Solid Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Darling bags! I must try one. As for the cross stitching...I said I wasn't going to get to into the craft, but 34 years later I'm still doing it. I find it relaxing after a long day when I don't want to sew but want to keep my hands busy and watching TV. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't finished 2 cross stitch patterns I started this year. I am stitching my embroidery designs for some cute bag fronts. Hope to gift them this year,. I made the drawstring bags a few years ago for gift bags & everyone loved them. So, I'm trying to get them stitched & sewn for the Holidays.
      I'm with you....I find it very relaxing to stitch something in the evenings to just melt away all the crazy from the day.
      Hope you enjoy your stitching & if you try my pattern, let me know. I would love to see your makes.
      Happy Stitching,
      susie

      Delete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile