mother's day sewing



I've been sewing more little happy bags. I'm sort of in a pink mode, maybe girly....oh bother....I just love pink! I'm making the bags for Mother's Day, to send to sisters, friends & of course Mom. We usually have a little get-together at Mom's but I suppose this year that will not happen. I am still going to see my Mom....just won't hug her, (coronavirus adjustments) instead I'll fill a bag with a little happy & hugs. Homemade cookies comes to mind!


These bags really sew up quickly and are layer cake friendly. You won't need mush fabric at all. The pattern calls for fusible fleece for the outer panels & it works perfectly to help them stand proud. I used cording, ribbon and a t-shirt fabric for the drawstrings so far. and.... I didn't have any beads other than the dark wooden ones....so I made some from clay.
My kind of project....homemade for the win!


You can find the pattern in My Etsy Shop. Link is at the top & in the sidebar.
Happy Sewing........see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile