a Little Happy Bag


I've been busy sewing this Spring and I made a little happy bag. It's great for special little things, like carrots...just kidding. I stitched them up awhile ago and had them displayed in a bowl for Easter. But I thought they looked real cute with the bag.

The bag has been in pattern writing stage for far too long & with some extra time here lately, I decided it was time to get it done. I am very happy with it and have sewn several. They are just so quick & easy & the best part is selecting all the fun fabrics. I'll be making several more for Mother's Day & filling them with a little happy for friends & sisters and of course Mom.

The pattern shows 2 styles but actually there are so many more. Like the one shown here, I didn't add the handles. I have another ready for patchwork & quilting. So many possibilities!
You can find the pdf pattern in my Etsy Shop....links are on the top & sidebar.



Sure happy you stopped by......come back soon or join me on IG for more fun with these bags. I have many fabric combinations in the works.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile