and Sew Spring Begins...



I will be sewing some things this Spring, using AdornIt Fabrics. I was sent a whole stack of these awesome small checks, the colors are very saturated and the feel is silky. A real pleasure to sew with!


To kick off my sewing this Spring, I pulled 4 choices from the stack and got my Tilda template out to make a pin cushion. A little sew like this, always gets my creativity going. 
And the little bunny?...I had a clay day a few weeks ago....really want Spring to come I think...;) I made several for push pins, magnets and plant stakes...I'll show you those another day.... I have my hands in many things at one time ...again.


The template is super easy to work with & is fun in any combination of fabrics.

Get the Template on  Tilda's World Blog





Lovely colors hmmm.... I have some more ideas in the works...see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile