Candle Jars - Re-Purposed



It is surprising what a little fabric and paint can do to an ordinay jar.
I love candles and buy them all through the year. While I'm out holiday shopping, I have tendencies to stash a few for myself. Just love that little flicker in the evening & always have one lit in my kitchen, so cozy! 
I love trying new makers too, the scents, colors, names and the container make me want to try them. These small jars were once candles, I held onto them for the longest before I lit them. The jars were just so cute, I of course had to save them.

The other day....the mood struck me and off I went to gather things. I had a leftover can of spray paint from a summertime-table project. Plenty of fabric scraps, a bit of elmer's glue... I was set. I love how they turned out!


They sit on my sewing table & hold the tinier do-dads, I use for sewing pouches and bags. Small magnet closures, snaps, buttons and the like are right at my reach in sweet little happy jars.



So, save those jars and reuse them. When/If you tire of them, the second hand store will get a bit of your creativity that will give again, making someone else smile!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile