glance....the year



Stitched.... This was a BIG YEAR for my stitching and pattern writing. 5 patterns were created this year and entered their way into my Shop on Etsy. I fell in love with Miss Mousey and couldn't stop drawing her in different scenes. 
A BIG Thank You my friends for all the love & support...it means so much!! 


Quilts.... I managed to get 3 quilt tops sewn. All together 5 were started for the year...
High Hopes for the New Year!


and....Just Fun Sewing.....





Happy New Year! May you have many creative days ahead.....til next year....

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 2015 growth. May 2016 be Wonderfully Inspiring and Creative...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Peace, my happy creative friend.

      Delete
  2. Hoping to see more of Miss Mousy in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile