She....

 
is so cool & cute and pretty and ... I am in love with this fabric! I cannot wait to cut into it and that says a lot for me. I usually live with a fabric for quite awhile, before I think 'bout getting scissors nearby. I suppose, this is different because I know, what I'm going to make and do with it.  It looks great with so many other colors...works well with some of my favorites. This will be so much fun...

 
I got a few companion pieces to complete my ideas. It brought a BIG smile to my face, when I came home from such a tiring day.....
 
 
....& saw it laying there on the table waiting for me. Oh....what a perfect surprise.... I have ideas and got even more feeling & studying the fabric...oh my... just love....sounds nutty....nope...perfectly normal for a fabric nut.
 
 
I have ideas...I do... and will share soon
...I will keep you posted....
as I pull my ideas together for the
She Who Sews  blog hop....
the button is on the side over there
if you want to read more about it
.....be with you soon,
susie
 
 
She Who Sews----'Handmaids' by Janet Wecker Frisch for Quilting Treasures
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started! I have most of my fabrics already. I'm still waiting for the black background with the colored buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving my sewing machine a rest until March. I have fallen in love with my Art Journals again. I love that you still visit. Your comment today made me smile because you know how many starts and stops I had before I "found my voice"
    Happy Holidays my friend. You know you are on the list of bloggers I would like to meet someday.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile