Patchwork Hearts

 



I have a jar, where I keep 1.5" squares of fabric. Usually after working on a project, I'll go thru all the scraps & cut a bunch to put in the jar. They're all stacked & for the most part in color relation. I will particularly cut some from fabrics I will want to remember, years down the road. It makes for a nice reminiscent jar & I had some fun with it today, making hearts for a project. 

Here's how I made them & stay tuned for how I used them.

Gather 14 Prints/Solids & 10 White (Background)  1-1/2" Squares
Place the squares in an order that suits you. Make 3 rows, 4 each & 2 centered for the 4th row. To make things easier, I made an illustrated instruction sheet. Just download & follow on your tablet or print out.   Patchwork Heart 


ENJOY! 







1 comment:

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile