Chatelaine Blocks 5 & 6


Chatelaine - Grandmother's Pride - Block 5


Running a bit behind with my blocks, It's that time of year again :) You know, when we wished, we had 4 of ourselves. Extra hands, feet, machines.... but it is my favorite time of the year.

This is block 5, a rather simple little block and I chose some rather simple fabrics. I wanted to bring the green fabric back in but I chose not to for this one and used it for Block 6. Now I have 6 blocks complete using the same 10 fabrics. I have more of some, less of others to add to a block later, to keep the quilt balanced with 'like' fabrics throughout. 


Chatelaine - Rising Star - Block 6

And so, it was time to go sorting through scraps again. I have a nice assortment for the next batch of blocks. All caught up....for this project! I'm Christmas sewing too! I'll have lots to share next week.



...til next time, Happy Sewing!


No comments: