Chatelaine Block One





I found yet another way to use up more fabric. I joined a Block of the Week with Threadbare Creations. This week and week one - Milky Way. I chose Ruby-green, Northcote Range-C&R-pink flowered  and the white is one I had on hand and plenty of it. This is a basic I got from JoAnn's,  It should be Kona white but that's okay.....I'm using what I have. 



Chatelaine - Milky Way - Block One


Each Wednesday, Rose will post a new block, with a layout & directions. We're uploading our pics to Instagram, if you want to see all of them or Join In and make some blocks.


Happy Sewing!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's so cute! And my favorite colors, too! ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to use up those scraps...clever!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile