little bird




Hello there.... I finished my little bird. An idea, I had for a baby gift. I used deep pink, light pink, golden yellow, light aqua and a variegated light green. The fabrics are a simple design of light aqua & yellow. and would you believe. ?..I had a yellow zipper, in my basket ready, to be used. All the colors are light and soft and it just says 'Baby' to me. So, I'm loving it and know my friend will too! I took my inspiration, from this tutorial and sketched 'Little Bird' for an embroidery pattern.  Now, you can stitch one too! Enjoy!




Get the PDF download for the Embroidery Pattern in my
'Make Things'  tab










..........til next time.........Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. This is simply wonderful! Thank you for sharing! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted this on Pinterest...so glad it led me to your blog!! This is adorable!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile