a bunny day


Well, it's declared Spring over here! I am fevered with bright colors, fun egg & bunny making and I have flower picking on my mind. I've had a fun weekend just doing little sews like this. Nice break from the have to's.
I actually, have a fund raiser coming soon and I think these bunnies are going to pay a visit. I can just see them all lined up on a table. Oh, I need to go pull all the bright fun fabrics, I have in the drawer and see what happens. I need to get that pom-pom maker too....it's out on loan. The one on this bunny is a bit shabby but I like it alright.  I think a bit of stitching on a few would be sweet. I also, need to decide about a tie & bow...not sure. I'll show some more, as I go along.


I don't know why, the weekends have to go sooo fast...

Happy Spring!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet bunny, they will make great fundraisers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cute bunny and eggs. Creative Easter Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/29/2014

    So cute! Nice work! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny is so cute! I think they are going to be a hit at your fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! Happy Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunny and the eggs :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile