Warm Hearts...pocket warmers






Busy making warm hearts......you can too!
These are fast, fun and scrap happy...and I love to make them....
Sweet little easy sews for a cold, snowy, sniffling sort-a day.


I originally made these last year for the littles in my family. They were so well received that I make new ones each year or I try to. These are a bit more fun than the last ones. I sewed up some scraps & made patchwork pieces for the fronts. I wasn't sure what fabric choices to use but then I saw my stack of reds & whites I decided to go with it. Maybe a project for double the fun? Hand warmers for Valentine's Day? Oh yes, I like them and wanted to share them with you.

The pattern is available now in my shop! Enjoy!





happy sewing, be back real soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile