Weekend with threads.....finally



It's been a while, where I could take a weekend...the whole weekend...and spend it in my sewing room. Today I am doing just that!
This is a preview of what I'm working on with my stitching and I have a pair of curtains that have been waiting for months. When I'm finished with this stitching...and I'm almost there....It will be a NEW pattern in my shop. Watch for it....it's coming soon.




My Shop has been growing this year. I recently added Miss Mousey Fabric Shopping in her cute, little red car. I have a total of 11 patterns now, with the #12 on the way. This makes me feel...Oh So Happy! and I am, so over joyed for all the support!



Thanks for the visit....See you soon!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those mice are adorable! Going to check out your shop, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan,
      I hope you find something in my little shop that will fit a project.
      Thank you, so much for the visit.
      Enjoy!

      Delete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile