block after block....






I just looked at all the blocks I've finished. I'm gaining....I'm almost caught up, at least by a week...or two!




When I decided to do this quilt, I thought, it would be a great way to use up some fabric and scraps. I've made a huge dent and that makes me happy. Scrappy quilts are my all time favorite!!
I have them hanging on a curtain that covers my sewing closet. Not great but will do for now. It helps to get a visual of all of them together. I don't have a very big sewing room. It's in the attic so I have the slightly slant ceilings, taking wall space away. What do you use for quilt blocks?




Blocks 19 card trick, 20 fair and square, 24 log cabin & 25 nine patch/churn dash



Have a Happy Day Sewing............



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile