getting it all out...sew, sew, sew...


That time of year again. Steady sewing....... and I am cutting into any fabric I want. Those fabrics that get tucked away for special projects, that never make it out of the drawer. I've decided to get them out. And out they are...all over the sewing room. Fun! but I have to either sew them up or put them back. I'm sewing...........


...a little petals drawstring bag.....plus a whole lot more...



...because ..... I really don't want to put all this back..
and this is only one pile.
...see you again soon... there's bound to be something 
happening with this pile by the weekend .... happy sewing.




1 comment:

  1. Such pretty fabrics and that petal drawsting bag is super cute!! Happy sewing Suise.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile