this and that


I find myself, super busy again...I am sure, I like it that way......the bunnies have all left for their fund raising
Fun! and it's back to work on some unfinished projects. Many of them in the works and much to do.
This weekend, I stitched a bit and cleaned some much needed areas in the studio. Those bunny tails made such a mess. White fuzzies everywhere, but I loved making those pom-poms.
My stitching  'A Little Spring' is coming along.... a new design by me. So, Spring-y and it won't be too much longer...and I'll share with you. Lots of fun things coming...Don't you just love Spring?!

Happy Stitching!








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching!
    I'm sure your bunnies are going to be a big hit at the fundraiser they are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile