Summer Taffy Pillows




I've finished the bolster pillows and have named them
'Summer Taffy Pillows'
because the colors remind me of summer and they sort of have 
the look of salt water taffy.
Or....maybe I need an Ocean Break and I'm seeing things.




 I used the fabric collection 'Reminisce' by Bonnie Christine. It is a beautiful collection and quite right for pillows and bedding. Four prints were all I got this go around and I used all of them, mixing them up between the two pillows. One pillow has a ruffled edge and the other a pleated edge.

These are easy to make and don't use much fabric so they're a great weekend project. I love fast easy projects these days!

and... I am now, designing some projects on Pellon. You can read all about the project on my 'Designer Page' and download the instructions over there. I am so excited to be sharing this project and hope you will enjoy making them. 

......til next time.....Happy Stitching....Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile