Snoots and friends


Hi there!  'Snoots' popped in to meet you. He's a fun little project to pull together in an afternoon. I named him snoots because of that poufy nose. I suppose, he would be able, to really track down some cheese, with that snoot....but he lives in the sewing room. I think, I prefer chocolate. 
You can get instructions on how to make pouf buttons here and on my sidebar. 

A pin cushion project titled 
'Snoots and friends'  by me!
and you will find everything, you need to make one, in the New Book. 


Craft It Now




It was a lot of fun making designs and stitching up these mice. I made them in different colors and a set for the book in red work. They're super fun to make and bring a smile, when I enter the sewing room. I think, I am very fond of Snoots and his friends. They got a debut spot on a page and I was so excited to see that because I wasn't expecting it. 
A sweet, extra added surprise!
I cannot wait to get the book. It is scheduled for mid April. 
I guess, I can wait a little longer...a little...

Thanks everyone for all your kind words...It means so much!!!



'til Next Time......Keep Stitching....


3 comments:

  1. So exciting to see Snoots in that adorable book! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Snoots is adorable! I love that nose. Congratulations again on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snoots is adorable and I adore your embroidery stitching. Congratulations on being published as that is very exciting. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile