Organizing & Shop News


Lately, I've been busy getting things in order. I decided to change some things with my patterns. The designs haven't changed, just the presentations/layouts and listings in the shop. This was long overdue and I was so happy, to get some time during the shop vacation, to get this accomplished. The Shop has Re-Opened and has been ... Dusted and Re-Organized!
One pattern in particular, I would like to chat about is 'A Knitting Kind of Day'.
This pattern was designed, in the transition period of my adding color tinting to the designs. Initially the embroidery design was offered as a non-color tinted pattern and then I colored my testing sample. Oops! I forgot to update the pattern for color tinting instructions. So, that has been corrected and is noted in the Shop Listing as a revision.This was purely an oversight, during a busy time and rest assure all is corrected and back on track...Yay! I am in the midst of getting patterns re-listed and I have only a few to go.

A Knitting Kind of Day-Hand Embroidery Design

Updated to Include the Color Tinting Instructions & re-listed in the Shop.
Color Tinting is an Optional Stage to My Patterns.
Enjoy!







Thanks for the Visit...See you soon.
Happy Stitching ;)


(If you have any concerns related to  ' A Knitting Kind of Day - Hand Embroidery Design' please send me an email.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile