Shop Update & Holiday Prices


Introducing 'Strawberry Snookers'. A NEW pattern, the last for this year and a BIG Thank You!
Holiday pricing has begun in my shop. I've lowered all prices on all my patterns to spread good cheer!


The mouseys have gotten into the strawberry jam and are having a berry fun afternoon! Don't you just love their cute plump bottoms? All stuck in the jam jar?
I'm modeling fabrics for a project and just love these with the mouseys! Milk, Sugar & Flower by Elea Lutz-Pennyrose Fabrics. The little strawberry in the fabric is just too cute & the colors are just what I want for this project. I love when it all comes together!


The pattern is in my shop and ready for instant download. A complete 5 page PDF Embroidery Pattern. I've included a color tinting sheet with this pattern, if you want to get your crayons out and have even more fun! If you don't want to color them, that's okay, they'll look just as cute! I;ve stitched just two mouseys here for this project but the pattern includes three mouseys.

The mouseys measure
3 1/4" X 5 1/2"
3 1/4" X 4 1/4"
3 1/4" X 3 1/4"
when printed @ 100%

They can be placed within your project however you wish.


The pattern includes stitching & color tinting suggestions. DMC thread list, preparation guide & full design sheet with mirror image.





Strawberry Snookers


Miss Mousey & Little Stitch


A Knitting Kind of Day

And there are more in the Shop....Go See!


Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. I love these stitcheries!! Just when I told myself I'd have a little break from stitching and do some different handwork instead! You've got me thinking now...! Also love your next post - you do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile