almost finished! and a sneak peek!



Miss Mousey & Miss Lily are all color tinted & stitched. Now, they are ready for the sewing machine! I still have to decide on fabrics but I have a good idea what I want to do. It's been very busy over here, trying to get three patterns finished, stitched and sewn together. Miss Mousey & Little Stitch are ready for some sewing too! The third design is just about finished and I am excited to share that one with you! It won't be long....and they are too cute, if I do say so myself. They are cheery and lots of fun!
So, off I go to do a bit of sewing and playing with fabric choices. I can't pick which process I like most. Each step is way too much fun!



Oh, I can't leave without giving you a bit of a peek! Here you go....a peek at the third design....soon to be another pattern.



Strawberries!!! and nice plump bottoms that get stuck in jam jars. Those mouseys are always into something! When Miss Mousey is away...the little ones play :)
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Loving these little tea time friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie Jo......they are so fun to stitch. I am trying to figure out now, what fabrics to use. Fun project!

      Delete

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile