catch little bird while you can....



Little Bird is moving......

Wow, I had no idea, so many of you would love 'Little Bird' so much. Thanks for all the love! I made this pouch a while back and stitched the little birdie for the front. When it was all finished, I decided to offer it as a free stitchery. You can find it on Craftsy now. The link is in my 'Make Things' tab. A really quick little design, that can be placed on any project you do.
But.... I will be moving the little guy to another platform soon. He will no longer be available on Craftsy after August 5th....as I am discontinuing my Craftsy Pattern Store.
'Little Bird' will still be free and the link to download will be right here on my blog.
I'm in the process of changing a few things around and looking into other venues. The dust will settle soon.....I'll keep you posted ;)
Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile