Happy 4th Mistake.....



When making pin wheel blocks and a mistake has been made in one square measurement...no worries, just make a pin cushion!
I set out to cut some pinwheels for another quilt. I cut four out which would have given me 6 blocks total. I thought, I was getting ahead....felt so good. Turned the light out and went to bed. Next morning, scheduled those blocks for some serious sewing. Oops! I measured every stinkin' one wrong- just one square in each....measured wrong. That's ok.....recut and this one that got sewn...became a pin cushion. One 6.5" block cut to size...it measures about 5" square and funny...the fabrics look like July fireworks...so there it is... Happy 4th!
....see you soon with some pouch chit-chat....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile