time for a shop




I've opened a shop on Etsy 

and I am just so happy about that, I had to share. Afternoon Tea and Button Mouse, can be found under the Stitch banner. Miss Mousey is happy to be there too....finally. She will be featured as my logo on all the pattern covers. More patterns are on the way...as soon as I get a moment to catch my breath. I will still be offering patterns on Craftsy, only for a limited time.  
The Studio is in complete 'messed-up mode' and needs a bit of organizing. Time to rest a bit, before I get busy writing again. Drawings are waiting, fabrics need cutting and a bit of sewing to do. A cup of tea is waiting for me, so off I go. This is the kind of work...I love. 

Oh,... how about a little preview of the red work.... wouldn't that be fun? It's be fun stitching.....



....til next time...Happy Stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile